- Maintains the buildings and grounds in accordance with City of Summit Building Code and the Foundation's quality standards
- Periodically does routine building maintenance (e.g., exterior painting, roof and driveway repairs and replacements, gutter cleaning).
- Monitors the condition of the property and makes major capital improvements such as new kitchens, floors, bathrooms and windows when needed.
- Provides lawn service, tree and shrub planting and maintenance and watering as necessary
- Care for interior of their unit.
- Keep personal property in lawn area outside their unit neat and orderly
- Dispose of unwanted items in a timely manner.
- Remove snow from their sidewalk and driveway.
- Contact the property manager for emergency or routine repairs.